Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Funnier that I expected

Even though I expect great things from you, this is a great come back from what seemed to be a slum.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

So Smooth!

Your animation is the smoothest i've ever seen.

Bulbasaur tells a joke Bulbasaur tells a joke

Random

Just what the doctor ordered.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

HAH!

This is great. Amazing Moves. Good Art. Two Thumbs up!

Ouch!!! Ouch!!!

Hahaha!

You sir have made my day.

Doomunit responds:

THANKS! You have made my day too.

Battalion: Skirmish Battalion: Skirmish

Wow.....this....this

was really good.

urbansquall responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Propagate Propagate

Jeeeesus. Tune is mad! You must finish this. That bassline is so crunchy, uunnnnhhhgggg. Neurofunk is right up your alley man. Though may I suggest a more metallic snare? Or maybe just throw on a short delay on it to give it that ring. I know neuro snares are a bit minimal but I think it would sound absolutely bitchin' in this. As well as maybe some more vibrant hats. Other than that, this tune is ready to destroy the dance floor man.

White Stripes- Numb White Stripes- Numb

god what the fuck.

Hyperion666 responds:

rofl i have too many mixed oppinions on this one haha either hate it or really love it. but all in all it is dubstep and dubstep is truly trash to your ear its meant to have you say wtf so i guess i did an excellent job on this hahaha i mean look at the score that happened da,mn near over night hahaha but yeah thnx for ur comment

Sweetness Sweetness

Don't think I've ever seen someone write so much about a really mediocre sound in the description of a tune. Doesn't really sound like you've done any EQ'ing to the bass. Sounds like it's just straight up out of massive.

Also, stop calling it a wobble.

And I know your new to this genre. But it's never an excuse to be a pleb.

carl565 responds:

You know, I was going to write a bad response but then I realized I asked for critique and received critique. All I have to say is that I liked the way the bass sounded without the EQ, who cares if it's "right out of Massive", its fine that way. Stop calling it a wobble? That's exactly what it is, what else should I call it, the bass? Bass can be applied to SO many things that it would be overly confusing to call it the "bass". At least you read the description, I suppose that's the only thing that I'm happy with about this review. Everyone has their own opinion though... Thanks for your review regardless.

Mermaids Mermaids