Propagate Propagate

Jeeeesus. Tune is mad! You must finish this. That bassline is so crunchy, uunnnnhhhgggg. Neurofunk is right up your alley man. Though may I suggest a more metallic snare? Or maybe just throw on a short delay on it to give it that ring. I know neuro snares are a bit minimal but I think it would sound absolutely bitchin' in this. As well as maybe some more vibrant hats. Other than that, this tune is ready to destroy the dance floor man.

White Stripes- Numb White Stripes- Numb

god what the fuck.

Hyperion666 responds:

rofl i have too many mixed oppinions on this one haha either hate it or really love it. but all in all it is dubstep and dubstep is truly trash to your ear its meant to have you say wtf so i guess i did an excellent job on this hahaha i mean look at the score that happened da,mn near over night hahaha but yeah thnx for ur comment

Sweetness Sweetness

Don't think I've ever seen someone write so much about a really mediocre sound in the description of a tune. Doesn't really sound like you've done any EQ'ing to the bass. Sounds like it's just straight up out of massive.

Also, stop calling it a wobble.

And I know your new to this genre. But it's never an excuse to be a pleb.

carl565 responds:

You know, I was going to write a bad response but then I realized I asked for critique and received critique. All I have to say is that I liked the way the bass sounded without the EQ, who cares if it's "right out of Massive", its fine that way. Stop calling it a wobble? That's exactly what it is, what else should I call it, the bass? Bass can be applied to SO many things that it would be overly confusing to call it the "bass". At least you read the description, I suppose that's the only thing that I'm happy with about this review. Everyone has their own opinion though... Thanks for your review regardless.

van halen dubstep (wip) van halen dubstep (wip)

Honestly mate, full critisim...

possibly the worst thing I've ever heard.

What can you do to improve?

Well, everything is clipping. Literally everything. Lower your kick, snare, everything.

Unfortunately, even that will not save this.

DJMERKEREE responds:

Thanks dude, yeah I've only been working on it for a day now most of it trying to get the audio warped,I appreciate the advice

My main thing is definitely trying to STAY&STRAY AWAY from the filter loop repeating "sound being interchangeable with chord, beat, melody" BORING style with a couple of FX and pads that slightly alters a "loop" into the same loop but with a few effects that ends up being misinterpreted as a song.

Now when you refer to clipping are you referring to mastering each track like "GershBeats" was referring to so that not all the seperate track bandwith/frequency is so loud and that it varies slightly to accentuate certain sounds?
-ZEREAUX-

Fable (Radio Edit) Fable (Radio Edit)

By far my favorite artist

I can not get enough of your music. I really hope you make it big in music. I would love to see you up there in the mainstream of artists. This needs to be front paged and you need to release a CD.

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thank you! I really hope so. :)

Ocean Star {durn} Ocean Star {durn}

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC

Amazing music man. Keep making songs like this and you'll knock kayne west off the mainstream leaderboards.

durn responds:

w00t, thanks Dan! :D I dunno about the Kanye comment though, I have no desire to be the "voice of my generation". Lol. :P

Mystic Clouds Mystic Clouds

Mind blowing

Flawless song. I'm going to be listening to this for quite some time. Thanks mate.

DatBoiNC responds:

Thanks again mate.

Cooler Than Me (Plain Draft) Cooler Than Me (Plain Draft)

OH MY FUCKING GOD

ALL CAPS MAKES ME SEEM VERY HAPPY. WHICH IS TRUE.

DJ-Qwamii responds:

LOL XD

xKore - UMAD? wip xKore - UMAD? wip

LOL, BUT WAI U MAD BRAH?

How many pairs of pants must I go through!?!

[DJC] Transient Motion [DJC] Transient Motion

Very Nice

Very solid song. Love everything after 0:00. I must say I did like the progressive synth at 1:54. Awesome job, great song! Also added to favorites!

DjCryogenetic responds: